S1204 - Advanced Lux GAAP : complex accounting treatments and financial reporting disclosures
This seminar is aimed at professionals having a basic understanding of Lux GAAP who are willing to develop their knowledge.
This seminar aims to
provide workable solutions derived from the local accounting practice or from
other GAAP (insofar the latter can be adapted to the Luxembourg general
accounting principles). It includes exercices and illustrative materials on the
accounting treatment or on disclosure.
Analysis of selected notes to the annual account :
- Analysis of selected balance-sheet items :
- rights in immovable property (the "droits réels immobiliers") ;
- finance lease ;
- specific value adjustments on shares ;
- optional use of fair-value of non-financial assets ;
- optional use of fair-value of financial assets ;
- value adjustments on debtors ;
- provision for pension ;
- specific issues with revenue recognition ;
- deferred taxes.
Analysis of the Standard Chart of Accounts in relation with the financial
statements (the "plan comptable normalisé" or PCN) :
- rights and commitments ;
- related parties' transactions.
- background of the PCN : mandatory or not ?
- its relationship with the accounting ;
- its relationship with the annual accounts.
||12th December 2018
||09:00 - 17:00