S1192 - Advanced Lux GAAP : mastering the fundamentals
This seminar is aimed at professionals looking for a training that provides a working knowledge on accounting and F/S under Lux GAAP.
This seminar aims to give
a comprehensive review of Lux GAAP, based on a detailed analysis of its local
sources. The purpose is to deal more efficiently with a principles-based set of
accounting rules where a detailed guidance is not easily accessible (legal
commentaries being in French only) and its lacking for certain
Comprehensive study of the classic Lux GAAP (with illustrative examples) :
- The real meaning of "Lux GAAP".
- The legal framework, i.e. accessing and understanding :
- the commercial law ("Code de Commerce") ;
- the current amended version of the applicable laws and grand-ducal
regulations on the annual accounts and on the consolidated annual accounts;
- the regulations on the Standard Chart of Accounts ("Plan comptable
normalisé") and on the electronic filing of the annual accounts.
The alternative use of the IFRS or of the "Lux GAAP at fair value"(legal
The use of other GAAP in Luxembourg (legal
- the balance sheet and its components ;
- the profit and loss account and its components ;
- the (possible) other statements ;
- presentation and disclosure of information in the financial
||14th and 21st November 2018
||09:00 - 17:00