S1192 - Advanced Lux GAAP : mastering the fundamentals
This seminar is aimed at professionals looking for a training that provides a working knowledge on accounting and F/S under Lux GAAP.
This seminar aims to give
a comprehensive review of Lux GAAP, based on a detailed analysis of its local
sources. The purpose is to deal more efficiently with a principles-based set of
accounting rules where a detailed guidance is not easily accessible (legal
commentaries being in French only) and its lacking for certain
- The real meaning of "Lux GAAP".
- The legal framework, i.e. accessing and understanding :
- the commercial law ("Code de Commerce") ;
- the current amended version of the applicable laws and grand-ducal regulations on the annual accounts and on the consolidated annual accounts;
- the regulations on the Standard Chart of Accounts ("Plan comptable normalisé") and on the electronic filing of the annual accounts.
- Comprehensive study of the classic Lux GAAP (with illustrative examples) :
- the balance sheet and its components ;
- the profit and loss account and its components ;
- the (possible) other statements ;
- presentation and disclosure of information in the financial statements.
- The alternative use of the IFRS or of the "Lux GAAP at fair value"(legal options).
- The use of other GAAP in Luxembourg (legal departure).
||2nd and 9th February 2018
||09:00 - 17:00