S2225 - Building and reinforcing assertiveness skills
This seminar is aimed at anyone willing to build and reinforce assertiveness skills.
This seminar aims to enable you to understand assertive behaviour and how it differs from aggressive, arrogant and passive behaviour. This is a highly interactive, experiential and pragmatic seminar with numerous exercises, allowing practice of newly learned skills in preparation for real life scenarios.
What are the benefits of interacting with an assertive individual ?
What are the benefits of communicating assertively ?
How can you communicate assertively ?
The different types of aggressive communication behaviour.
Disadvantages of aggressive behaviour.
How to be assertive when facing aggressive individuals.
Body language and tone of the voice associated with behaviours.
How can you be assertive at workplace ?
- Characteristics of different behaviours.
- Is our behaviour in certain instances automated ?
- What is the assertive behaviour ?
- what are the benefits of assertive behaviour ?
- how can we recognize assertive behaviour ?
- what are the typical characteristics of assertive behaviour ?
- what is the difference between being assertive and being arrogant