S2182 - Self-efficacy
Any professional concerned about his or her performance improvement.
Familiarise yourself with the many little tips and tricks that can improve your professional performance. Discover that there is an optimal way to motivate the professional in you. The seminar covers in one day your key personal performance indicators. It aims at increasing your chances for a successful career through short presentations and case studies.
- Branding :
- how to become a branded professional ;
- how to assure that you lead your life like you would be leading a
- Techniques of memorisation :
- performance improvement through the appropriate use of your short and
long term memory ;
- the ten most popular ways to help remembering things
- Techniques of effective selling :
- selling an idea or a product is a matter of technique ;
- the four stages of selling ;
- the three C's of selling.
- Transactional attitude to reach your objective :
- the right attitude in function of the customer's profile ;
- managing delicate situations.
- Information management :
- selecting, storing and retrieving information ;
- dispatching useful information.
- Listening to avoid waste :
- adopting the right and constructive attitude ;
- anticipating questions and situations.
- Self preservation :
- improving on your real and perceived weaknesses ;
- branding, image and communication ;
- avoiding the myths.